Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.
- What sizes of Marquees can I hire?
We currently offer the following sizes 3 x 6m, 4 x 4m and 4 x 8m, however these can be combined to create larger areas e.g. 3x12m.
- Do I have to erect the marquee myself?
No, all our marquee prices include delivery, set-up and dismantling charge within the Tees valley Area.
- What size marquee do I need?
You will need to consider how many people you will have at the event and how much space you have for the marquee. Please look at our “What do I need?” page to give you an idea of the size of marquee you need. You will need to allow approximately 1m around each side of the marquee to allow it to be set up.
- Do I have to supply my own furniture?
We can supply a range of furniture and accessories to suit your needs. Packages are available that provide you with a full set up for your event.
- When will the marquee arrive?
Once a booking has been confirmed, we will contact you with set up and dismantling times.
- How long can I hire a marquee for?
Our prices are based on day (24hrs) or weekend (48hrs) hire periods. However, we can provide a marquee for as long as you need it. Please contact us to discuss your requirements (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- How much will it cost to hire a marquee from Yarm Party Tents?
Prices start from £130 for a 4m x 4m marquee (approx. 13ft x 13ft). Please see our pricing details.
- Do I get side panels for the marquee?
Yes, all of our marquees are supplied with side panels included in the cost. Please take this into account if comparing prices as some companies charge extra for side panels.
- Can we personalise the Marquees in any way?
We can suggest suitable layouts for your event and have a range of furniture to hire. You are welcome to decorate the marquee to suit your event, but we ask that you don’t stick items directly onto the walls of the marquee.
- How do we provide lighting in the marquee?
- Are you still able to hire a marquee during the current COVID-19 Pandemic?
We are able to hire out marquees providing the restrictions on social gatherings allow. As long as you have external access to the setup location we do not need to enter your property or need to meet you. Payment can be made via bank transfer in advance.